The past few months have been a bit of a whirlwind. I’ve gone from being sat behind a desk writing copy for a local business, to being within reaching distance of opening up the door to my own office.
Yes, Left Eye Media has found a home, and I am really excited.
I’ve also had the opportunity to take myself, and Left Eye, to the mainland. But there are a number of reasons why I rejected those chances.
- I love the Isle of Wight and want to make a success of this business on the Island.
- I get to live and work here and can’t think of anything better than being able to promote local businesses via Left Eye.
- There are people who say that the Island is dying, but my eyes have seen so many great local businesses and events – which continue to get bigger and stronger each year.
- I want to be part of this vibrant local independent scene.
- There is no better place to have a start-up business than on the Isle of Wight.
I’m really excited by this new opportunity for myself and Left Eye. It takes me another step closer to building a great business profile, employing staff – whom I would want to pay a living wage to, and to help promote businesses from across the UK, all from this base on the Isle of Wight.
I’m pretty close to being able to announce where that office will be, so keep an eye on the contact page for updates.