No personal data is stored on this website.
No personal information of visitors is stored by Left Eye Media.
We respect your right for privacy online and will never demand information from you.
How we gather information
- The ways we receive your data are: Emails sent from you to us, letters sent from you to us, messages on social media sent from you to us. The data from these are stored on the clients used, including Facebook, Google, LCN, Twitter, Instagram.
- When emailing Left Eye Media, at any email address associated with Left Eye Media (including but not limited to; @lefteye.co.uk and @gmail.com) we will not store your email outside of the intended clients we use. Most contact details are stored automatically by the two systems we use; webmail.lcn and Gmail. The data will not be transferred outside of either of these, but may be accessed on many devices, such as a mobile phone, a laptop, a tablet, but the data will remain inside of each client. The data will not be shared by us with anybody outside of Left Eye Media without your permission. If it is required that we may need to use your details, we will first ask the permission of you, the owner of that data.
- No data is stored on this (lefteye.co.uk) website. As of April 1st 2018, all contact will be done via email, not on contacts forms. The third parties and clients we use are webmail.lcn.com and Gmail.com. The details are not and will not be stored outside of these and we do not ‘capture’ your data on any storage device, including electrical equipment. We will not store your data or keep an email on file outside of these clients, without your permission. Your permission will state the ways you are happy for us to collect and use that information and Left Eye Media will request your permission in advance, stating how the information will be used. For example:
How we use information:
When you send us an email. That information (1), including the email address, name of sender, title of email and all information inside including documents, arrives with us at one of our clients(2), either LCN or Gmail. Following this, we may reply to you (3), using the data you have provided to us – unless requested otherwise. We will, in the process of replying, ask(4) if we can use your data in future. It will be used for continued communication with you/your business as part of the services(5) we provide. This information will not be shared with third parties(6), and if we intend to share this we will ask permission(7) and share with you how it is to be used, why it is to be used, when it is to be used and how any personally identifiable data will be shared and stored. The data, including but not limited to any emails, meeting requests or personal messages, may be accessed by Left Eye Media only on devices such as a tablet, mobile phone, or laptop – which are locked securely and used only by Left Eye Media.
If at any point you do not want us to use the email address stored at either webmail.lcn.com or Gmail.com, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We will remove the email address and the data held with it from the contact section. We will reply to let you know that this has been completed, confirming it is no longer stored on the client system.
We will not:
Disclose personally identifiable data to commercial advertisers.
Disclose personally identifiable data to other third parties.
Use personally identifiable data without prior consent.
Store personally identifiable data on this website. If this changes we will tell you how it is gathered, how it is stored, how it is used, how it is protected.
Terms and conditions
The term Left Eye Media or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Holyrood Street, Newport, Isle of Wight. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.